Legal Disclaimer

Views expressed are opinions. Not responsible for other's views, opinions, comments, or statements of fact.

Now that the legal mumbo jumbo is outta the way...

Monday, October 27, 2008

I know, I've been a baaaad Libertarian....

Should be pushing for Barr after all.

Believe me, it ain't been easy. In fact, when it was looking like Hillary would win the nomination, I was planning on voting Barr.

But geezle peet, no way can we let this Obama in office!!!! Do you realize even if a conservative or a libertarian gets elected in 2012 or (gasp!) 2016, that it will take 10 to 15 years to undo the damage to our republic! IF EVER!

Democrats will never pass the Fair Tax and will never make government smaller. BUT the push to the left will be so much harder and faster with Obama in there.

So, sorry but have to vote for McCain. Unless it looks like a total landslide for Obama then I'll vote for Barr.

2 comments:

ladynurse4 said...

Yes, I know the Republican's let us down over and over....but...it is better than the alternative. Think about it folks....the next president will have the opportunity to appoint at least two and probably three justices to the Supreme Court. Do we want liberal judges like say maybe....Bill or Hillary Clinton?
Not me! This will impact our country for years and years to come. I would not think it would be right for me to tell you HOW to vote.....but VOTE INTELLIGENTLY! Know what you are voting for!

Auntie Em said...

Oh you can bet for the Senate seats I am voting to kick out all Democrats!!! We can't give BO that much power there either.

And he thinks that it's the Courts place to make this world "fair"!?! What is his definition of fair?