Legal Disclaimer

Views expressed are opinions. Not responsible for other's views, opinions, comments, or statements of fact.

Now that the legal mumbo jumbo is outta the way...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Helen Thomas is an idiot!

While I was growing up I wanted to be a journalist. It was an honorable profession that not many could do successfully because above all you had to be "objective". I guess that requirement went out the window a long time ago.

So Helen, how about a journalist should be objective? But NOOOO she says they have to be liberal. Moron.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2009/01/21/what-else-should-report-be-liberal#comments

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed...she's shameful and long ago surrendered any pretense of objectivity. Why do we have to suffer her supposed representations of empowered women?

Anonymous said...

I have two daughters, and as they mature I'll point to Ms. Thomas as evidence we've yet to arrive...she's an unmitigated embarrassment.

Her ignorance regarding the current state of world affairs suggests to me she has no children of her own. I live in downtown DC and wonder where in the media are those who would speak to my family's safety.

Auntie Em said...

...and now we have Bill O'Reilly being called on the carpet for calling her a pinhead. She asked if Obama thought the Taliban were in Pakistan? Well duh, that was a stupid question and Bill called her on it! Oh well. Anon#2 you have my sympathies raising two daughters in DC.

Auntie Em said...

I see a lot of people coming to this particular post from Google. Please leave comments, I would really like to know how this is getting so much attention!