Legal Disclaimer

Views expressed are opinions. Not responsible for other's views, opinions, comments, or statements of fact.

Now that the legal mumbo jumbo is outta the way...

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Smoke screen clears

I told you a few days ago not to be distracted by the AIG "outrage", that something was being covered up.

I also reminded you what $1TRILLION dollars looked like with all the zeros.

What does all that have to do with each other Joyce you say????

Late yesterday, the Fed announced it would purchase $1TRILLION worth of Treasury bonds and mortgage securities. With what? We don't have the cash. No problem, they just print it! They actually pumped $1TRILLION into our economy.

Yeah, I know Josh and Crystal are all excited about the money they and their children can look forward to paying back. Especially after inflation kicks in from printing non existent funds into the economy.

This is a very complicated scenario and I think they are counting on us not understanding what just happened. I'll be looking for articles from more intelligent and articulate writers than I to bring you for your education cause this one stinks all the way to the Potomac.

No comments: