2010 Presidential Survey from the DNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I about rolled out the door and down the street laughing! Are they NUTS? Do they not know I am NOT a Democrat?
Oh I'm gonna have fun with this.
Who’ll Dress for Success?
20 hours ago
GET OUT OF MY POCKET! Before Washington can read the bills they are pushing, they need to read the Constitution.
3 comments:
Thought you'd like this. It is a TRAGEDY that this man is not our President.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jzcBNwgBCg
Hell,I had fun with the census,told them I had eight Cubans livin in my back yard. And I could use some help!! I can't wait to get something from the DNC.
AAAAHHHHHA!! sooo you came out of the closet!!! Auntie Em and Coop, demonCRAPS....what a shock....
COOP....do them cuber guys make cigars???? send me sum.....
IVAN.....I have never been a big fan of RP but he is slowly winning me over....so far he hasn't lied to me..of course I don't have to agree 100% with everyone but I'd actually take a 60/40 split on like/dislike ideas....thanks for the link....
Post a Comment