Legal Disclaimer

Views expressed are opinions. Not responsible for other's views, opinions, comments, or statements of fact.

Now that the legal mumbo jumbo is outta the way...

Monday, September 24, 2012

Changes to LW

I have tried to leave this open so anyone could post but several cowardly posts lately have made it necessary to add comment moderation.  I do not want to restrict comments to only those with google addresses or members of this blog so I will be looking at each comment prior to it being posted.

If we could all agree to it being limited to people agreeing to be members, then we could try that, but I don't want to go that route without a concensus.

3 comments:

of the reservation said...

I have my Bowie Knife and a cast iron skillet. Those anons serve up well for a fine feast.

I say BRING IT!

In seriousness though, an anon poster runs the risk of being duped or having their remarks misconstrued. Their problem, not mine. I can ignore the cowards or scalp them as I see fit.

butt cussin'sailor neckid said...

it's your blog...your rules...

however...NO EDITING...either you 'xcept all of a comment or none of it...

most of us that have been here for awhile kno' 'bout that cussin' restriction...

that would be MY rules...an' cussin' don't bother me...

of the reservation said...

Auntie Em,

I have to agree with Butt about the cussin. I have had several sailors work for me and I picked up some habits from them, cussin being one.

So....

BUTT'S FAULT! Blame it on BUTT!!!!