Legal Disclaimer

Views expressed are opinions. Not responsible for other's views, opinions, comments, or statements of fact.

Now that the legal mumbo jumbo is outta the way...

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hitler

On one of the upper channels of cable they are running a two-part documentary on Hitler. Most I've seen, some I haven't. They rounded up a woman that was a very young girl at the time, lived in the ghetto area of Berlin, also a man that served as Hitler's secretary. I didn't watch much further than this, cause I hit the record button to come back to later when I have both parts.

Hearing his speeches (hate subtitles) and thinking of events at that time can be downright scary.

I think it was the History Channel, if you get a chance watch it. Very well done.

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

It was on the Military Channel 112 on Comcast. We just watched most of it and even Sheldon made me pause it, and say "I can definitely see the comparisons to today, why can't people see this?". Now this coming from a man with slightly liberal leanings.

Hitler and his "inner circle" were the original "don't waste a good crisis".