Legal Disclaimer

Views expressed are opinions. Not responsible for other's views, opinions, comments, or statements of fact.

Now that the legal mumbo jumbo is outta the way...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Georgia Primary 2010

It's midnight, I want some election results so I'm looking here:

http://www.wsbtv.com/politics/feature.html

Of course the screen may change by the time you look, but at the time of my viewing, no republican races are yet decided, but almost every one on the democrat side is. Overwhelmingly so. And I'm trying to figure out why they seemed to finish up so early. Then I noticed that every "winner" was the first name in each race. Listed alphabetically!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, democrat voters really are stupid. Now I know how Al Green won in South Carolina.

1 comment:

J Cooper said...

It's midnight,what to hell are you doing up at midnight,woman???

Get some sleep,we have much work to do....