Legal Disclaimer

Views expressed are opinions. Not responsible for other's views, opinions, comments, or statements of fact.

Now that the legal mumbo jumbo is outta the way...

Friday, May 1, 2009

Stress Tests

The Stress Tests for the 19 top/biggest banks were to be released today. They had already been delayed one time before. They have now been delayed again.

All reports in the main stream media (MSM) say they will probably need a little help. HA!

I have heard from more than one source that the results were/are horrendous! As in "Oh My I want my cash NOW!" bad. Run on the banks bad. Possible riots bad.

Ok Joyce why should I believe you?

Don't. Just ask people you may know in the business and keep an eye out. You also might want to keep a little extra cash on hand. It'll take awhile for the FDIC to sort it out and cover your deposits. That is if the reports aren't doctored.....

Conspiracy Theory? Maybe. But I'd rather be safe than sorry. I can always redeposit my cash later if it turns out to be nothing.

No comments: