Legal Disclaimer

Views expressed are opinions. Not responsible for other's views, opinions, comments, or statements of fact.

Now that the legal mumbo jumbo is outta the way...

Saturday, March 20, 2010

History belongs to the victor

The winner always gets to write the history books. We may find ourselves in a position of seeing history re-written. There are already movements to remove the part of our history from school books that cover the Revolution till 1870.

Teach our children now how great our founding fathers were.

Think about it.

2 comments:

Ivan said...

That is why the NWO and all the secret groups have been able to survive until today. They have controlled the flow of information. Now that the Internet exists they are already trying to shut it down. They are trying to censor the Internet because the people have been learning about their secret control methods.

butt crybaby neckid said...

I'm not goin' to cry....I'm not goin' to cry.......

I know it's going to pass.....there will be NO repealing it..........we're stuck...states suing???? with the courts stacked the way they are.....hahahaha.....

butt I'm not goin' to cry.....'cuse me I got sumpin' in my eye........