Legal Disclaimer

Views expressed are opinions. Not responsible for other's views, opinions, comments, or statements of fact.

Now that the legal mumbo jumbo is outta the way...

Monday, August 23, 2010

Pelosi Funny

The Pope and Nancy Pelosi are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd.

The Pope leans towards Mrs. Pelosi and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Pelosi replied, "I seriously doubt that with one little wave of your hand. Show me!"

So the Pope backhanded the bitch!

AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY!

Kind of brings a tear to your eyes, doesn't it?

6 comments:

butt stinky neckid said...

AUNTIE...I'm sending you the cleaning bill...you are the cause of my brides anger...

and not only do you owe me for the depends that got ruined I'm gonna bill you for the air fresheners!!!!!

off the reservation said...

LOL!!

Watch out for the flying monkeys!

off the reservation said...

BN, I ran out of depends. I use the Koran now. Why do people want to burn that book when it has a far greater purpose???? Some chaffing, but it works.

butt sorenuff neckid said...

OTR...it's the chaffing stoopid!!!!

off the reservation said...

BN, Gimme a break. Me just a ground pounder, after all...

off the reservation said...

Hey guys, down here in the bunker. What was that about Auntie Em and some muffins?

Hmmm, dark and quiet down here right now.

This looks interesting. Behind this bottle of FLOMAX, what's this? Hmmm, PETN, TNT, SEMTEX, Pentolite....

Hey Chief! PARTY TIME!!!!