Legal Disclaimer

Views expressed are opinions. Not responsible for other's views, opinions, comments, or statements of fact.

Now that the legal mumbo jumbo is outta the way...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Weather Beatdown Of Nancy Pelosi

Seems Mother Nature doesn't much care for Nancy Pelosi! Both of these articles headlined on Climate Depot, the LARGEST website dedicated to refuting the manmade climate change charges and proud of it they are.

Snow storms force Nancy away from Copenhagen early.

Surprisingly, this is not the first time her travels in relation to a climate meeting have been changed due to weather.

Don't mess with Mother Nature...

6 comments:

J Cooper said...

When are we(DUMBASSES)going to realize that Nancy is just better than we are? I mean she is just a better human being than we are in general. We need to just get over it!!

butt neckid said...

oh yea???? ok then... make her smile......

J Cooper said...

Make her smile!! YUCK.I'm having a hard time making myself smile these days. Down is up and up is down,in is out and out is in.I hate to say it,but we got this tree, and I think it's just about time to water the sumbitch. Stick a fork in me,I'm just about done.

off the reservation said...

There are times I get concerned. How many times can a person get BOTOX injections and survive? Maybe we are truly witnessing the undead??? hmmm, time for another Zombie movie?

--> Hey! George Romero, I gotta a good one for you! Night of the Living Dead, Part II, Zombie Hell Scare!

(Chief, the title is yours, want in on writing the score?? I could use your wit)

Auntie Em said...

LOL!!!! Zombie, I like it, thanks for stopping by OTR, return often, "The Boys" do.

off the reservation said...

Chief, it is ok. I get mistaken for an old white liberal a lot. Something about very long black (well, mostly white now) hair, loud colorful shirts, lighter complexion, and sandals.

Oh, ya, I wear jeans too. Austin is not that kind of town. However,it is legal to go topless on the streets here:

http://www.eeyores.com/

Click the Photos button there at your own risk.

Chief! Chief! Come back! Did your mother tell you if you stair at those pictures you go blind?!?!?